Non Medical Life Insurance is a term life insurance policy that does not require a medical examination. Instead, you are asked to answer a few medical questions on the application form. This generally negates any processing delays so if you want life insurance coverage NOW, this is a fast and easy way to get it.
A typical life insurance medical examination can take from 30 to 60 minutes. It might be that you don’t have the time in your busy schedule to fit in such an examination, or maybe you are not sure how good your overall health is.
With a non medical term life insurance policy both of those scenarios can be taken care of.
Similarly, if you don’t like having blood work done then non medical term life insurance coverage would be an ideal solution.
This type of life insurance coverage does not require a drug test; your answers on the medical questionnaire are what are relied upon to determine your acceptance by the insurance carrier. By taking out non medical term life insurance coverage, you can obtain peace of mind for your loved ones without the need for any intrusive medical testing.
As this is ‘term’ life coverage, the coverage will run for a designated period of time. It will also provide you with a fixed benefit amount. It should be noted, however, that if you do not die during the period of coverage, no cash amount will be payable. In addition, a non medical term life insurance policy will not provide any form of benefit.
At Shelly Alvarez Insurance we have access to the top insurance carriers. This means we can find the best non medical term life insurance coverage to suit your needs.
Key benefits of Non Medical Life Insurance
- Death Benefit amounts of up to $350,000 in some States
- No medical exam required
- Fast and easy underwriting, which means you are covered quickly
- Provides you peace of mind that your loved ones will be cared for financially should you pass away unexpectedly
As one of the most experienced brokerage companies from San Antonio, Texas, we are eager to help you save money and secure the future of those you love.
- The Hidden Costs of Hiring an Employee: What You Need to Know January 24, 2017
- Final Expense Life Insurance: No More Self Funded Funerals October 18, 2016
- Employee Benefit Plans for Small Businesses in Texas October 11, 2016
- “I’ve Got Plenty of Money,” said no one ever. Life Insurance solutions for the wealthy. October 4, 2016